Office of Financial Aid
Welcome to Husson University's Office of Financial Aid!
Through this portal, you will be able to:
- Check the status of your aid application
- View your missing and received documents
- Accept or decline your aid offer
Log In Instructions
To access the portal, enter your Student ID and your Husson University PIN. If you are a first time user, you must select "first time user" and then enter your student ID as found on the top-left hand page of your CAMS student portal. You will be directed to create a pin for future use. If you are having trouble logging in or you receive an error code, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are some common reasons why students might receive an error code:
- You must enter your birthdate in the following format 00/00/0000 (including the backslashes)
- The city/ town you live in must match the city/town you entered on your FAFSA
- You are logging in through your phone and might need to use a computer
- You are logging in on your computer, but you might need to try a different browser
You must have a financial aid record already established at Husson University in order to use this portal. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the FAFSA. Enter our school code, 002043, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your FAFSA and you have been accepted for admission, you can then start using this portal.